Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Spit-up

Okay, so I have a confession... I like the smell of baby spit-up. No, no I love how it smells.

Good thing, since I have a newborn, eh?

No, seriously. I love how the scent of spitup. My fragrance of choice? Eau de bebe puke.

Need convincing? Okay, well a couple of months ago a friend brought her baby over with her on a visit. The baby was about 3 months old and she spit up on me. My friend kept apologizing and I kept reassuring her that I didn't mind. (Hey, I'd been spit up on before!) Anyway, so after she left, I totally could have changed my shirt, but I did not. I just kept smelling myself all day and smiling.

So that's all. I am loving the smell of Spider and Me. And loving that I just got one more pair of pants to fit.

P.S. The posting has been sporadic lately for two reasons. 1. Spider. 2. Slow Lame-ola Dial Up Internet, aka $10 a month spent so I can spend 20 minutes trying to get to my inbox.

1 comment:

Mrs. Andrews said...

I totally understand because I, too, love the smell of spit-up!!! It is a sweetest smell ever. My husband has always thought I was crazy.