Saturday, August 12, 2006

The Big Day Comes Soon

Monday.

Monday is the day that my nurse-midwife will break my water, because I have fast labor and want to make sure I am actually at the hopital for the birth. (Reenie's labor was 75 minutes, please don't be jealous).

Monday is the day that we will wait for Baby Spider to come.

Monday.

The Big Day.

I have more anxiety than I thought humanly possible.

Because I know what is coming. Excited as I am to meet this baby, I don't really want to experience the process. And it is scheduled. Which means that I know when it is going to happen and I am going voluntarily.

Is it too late to back out of this?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH I am so excited for you and your family!!

Nicole said...

Good luck! I hope everything goes exactlyy as you are planning.

Mrs. Andrews said...

My last 2 deliveries were scheduled, it is nerve racking, but I prefer it that way. It's much easier to plan for! Good luck!

Amber said...

Good luck!!! You will be in our prayers! Guess what? We are coming to Utah! We just got orders to Hill AFB near Ogden, reporting January 19th! We will be there for a couple years!

Emily said...

good luck; you can do it!!

you'll be in my prayers!!

Anonymous said...

good luck. I'll be waiting to hear the good news.

Kathryn Thompson said...

AH AH AH. What is happening? How can you leave me in the dark like this? If you don't post soon, I'll do something really lame, like call you at 2 in the afternoon when you're most likely sleeping.