Thursday, August 10, 2006

You'd Think I was a Robin or something...

The nesting has gotten seriously out of control....

How many crazy things have I done to my house in my very pregnant state? Let's Review:

In the past month and a half I:

*painted thewalls in the "eating nook"

*painted and stenciled the family room walls

*went crazy hanging up photos and mirrors that had been lying around for months

*did some creative work in the baby's room including painting a picture frame with a picture of a little girl praying in it and putting up vinyl lettering

*completed numerous baby preparation shopping tasks

In the past couple of weeks I:

*wiped down all the lightswitch plates to get the fingerprints off

*wiped down the walls for the same reason

*cleaned toilets when I thought I might be in labor (four hours of contractions 5 minutes apart)

2 days ago I:

*organized my closets

*went through all of Reenie and E's old clothes and separated and labeled them by size

*sewed burp cloths that I intended to make when E was a baby

*sewed a bib for Reenie out of tablecloth type vinyl that I intended to make for E when he was her age

Yesterday I:

*sewed more kites for E and Reenie's room

*had Charming help me rearrange our family room furniture (I LOVE it)

*decluttered my entire main floor

*vacuumed

*cleaned my bedroom

*wiped down my cabinets

*got on my hands and knees and cleaned under the cabinet in the place where the garbage can usually is

*wiped down the front of my fridge

*wiped out a drawer in my bathroom that's been bugging me for awhile

That's It.

4 days until the big event. What else needs to get done?

4 comments:

WarriorWife said...

You go, girl! You are the Housekeeping Superhero! I'm so excited for this little one...you're in my prayers until then!

Anonymous said...

You are officially crazy. Good luck, girl. I think you're gonna be so ready in 4 days. :) Now get some rest.

Anonymous said...

That is so great you are my hero. I am in the shut down sit on the couch mode of pregnancy.

I am hoping for a nice nesting phase like yours. I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

Nicole said...

Wow! all I can say is WOW! That nesting thing has hit you hard. I am in total awe, and I admit a bit jealous.