Monday, August 07, 2006

Monday Morning Confessions: Things I have gotten used to, but will not miss when they are gone

Another pregnancy post. (Stick with me, I've only got a week left!)

1. The drool

I have grown accustomed to this little "habit" of mine that occurs everytime I sleep. I will not miss my wet pillow when this pregnancy is over.

2. The neck sweat

I don't know what it is, but whenever I sleep, I sweat profusely between my chin and neck.

3. The pains

Not really used to them yet. Yesterday I had sharp pains in my left leg and ahem... buttocks every time I walked around. Won't miss them.

4. Waking up multiple times a night

Oh wait, this one isn't going to go away. At least it won't be because I have to pee. At least there will be an actual little person who will be happy to see me, instead of just cold, heartless porcelain.

Your turn. Any unpleasantries in your life, that you've gotten used to that could go away and you'd be glad to see them go? Fill me in.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The urge to barf everyday.

The fog of this first trimester.

Anonymous said...

Dude, I'm just looking back on what pregnancy means, and feeling so bad for you. It's almost over. Yay for you!

Kathryn Thompson said...

The drool kills me. Where does it come from? Will my pillow ever be the same again? I think everyone deserves a new pillow post-partum.

Anonymous said...

I am convinced that the being woke up at least once during the night is just preparation for old age. I personally at the ripe young age of "51" have to get up at least once in the night to go to the bathroom no matter if I drink fluids before bedtime or not. Sorry, Honey, this one doesn't go away.
Love you,
Mom