Thursday, June 01, 2006

Because it Tastes Good

E was picking his nose the other night and eating the boogies. I asked him how it tasted, he said "tastes good" and laughed.

A couple nights later, Reenie was putting her feet in her mouth. I asked her why she was doing it, she replied, "tastes good."

Then today when I offered E some water instead of juice, he informed me, "no, I don't want any water. Water is yucky. It tastes gross. We don't drink water."

Well, at least they know what they like.

3 comments:

Erin said...

a lot of kids seem to like to eat their boogers, fortunately Stir Fry doesn't, and Boo is too young too pick her nose. Stir Fry although seem to give himself bloody noses sometimes, i think from the picking

WarriorWife said...

Your kids crack me up. :)

Kathryn Thompson said...

Blech!