Monday, September 19, 2005

Why Elecorn Princess?

You may wonder why I have chosen the address that I have. Just what is an elecorn princess, anyway? You may ask. Lemme Esplain. My husband really wants to have his own business one of these days, and on long car rides he used to hound me for company names. We finally came up with something we both liked when he asked me, "what are your two favorite animals?" My response was that I liked elephants and unicorns. And thus Elecorn was born. I figure since he doesn't have the company yet (but we have paid for the web address of elecorn.com) and that since the name came from MY two favorite animals, that I should be able to use the name too.

And the princess part, well... come on.

But I didn't want the title to be Elecorn Princess, since it wouldn't complete describe me. So, I am Princess Mom, since, well I am a princess, and a mom on the side. Okay. A mom and then a princess (but not on the side). Well, I was the princess first, so... well, anyway. You get it.

1 comment:

Kathryn Thompson said...

This is really cute. I've subscribed to you so I'll see whenever you post something new. Shouldn't we all be recognized for the princesses we are?