Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Potential Book Titles

I don't have much to say, but sometimes things happen in my life that make me think, if I ever write a book about motherhood, I am going to use that for a title. So here are a few of them:

Saving Scrapbook Pages from Poopy Fingers: Tales from a Mother with Toddlers

There are Better Things to do with Quarters than Shoving Them in Your Diaper

Don't Use that Fork for Eating, I Saw Where You Just Put It: Strange Things You Say When You Become a Mom

Would it be Possible for You to Pee on the Floor Again Today? (A book about potty training, I think)

When I asked You to Clean up the Mess You Made, I didn't Mean that you had to Eat it

If I have to Vacuum up Another Box of Cereal, I Think I'll Go Insane

I Should Have Bought Stock in Fruit Snacks: Things I Wish I'd Known Before Becoming a Mother

Okay, that's it. Can you add any?

7 comments:

the lizness said...

"No, I Wasn't Sleeping. It's Okay To Interrupt Me While My Eyes Are Closed."

that's the best I can do w/ no kids but really, that's my book title so you can't have it :)

Anonymous said...

You are hilarious. That makes me happy!

momofalltrades said...

"Let's Run Wild, Mom's on the Phone!"

"Not Me: The Child We Never Knew"

I like yours better.

Rachelle said...

LOL! Those are freaking hilarious!

Anonymous said...

How about, "What Is That Smell? A Beginner's Guide to Cleaning Out a Mini-Van"

Kathryn Thompson said...

I think my favorite one is the fork.

WarriorWife said...

Big House, Little Mom