Tuesday, April 18, 2006

It's 9:22 am, what else can she make a mess with today?

Reenie, it seems, is on a mishievously destructive path this morning.

First she ripped about ten keys of the computer keyboard, and about sent Daddy through the roof.

Then, she did something quite funny, which is actually why I am posting. I wish, oh I wish I could have posted a picture about this one. I thought she was downstairs with big brother, so imagine my surprise when I found her sitting in my room with a box of... pantiliners.

Yep, big white stickers, apparently. She had peeled the backs off of almost all the pantiliners, and was, get this, sticking them all over a ball. I just had to laugh, and then she peeled the clump of pantiliners and handed them to me. A gift. How lovely.

I hope this makes you laugh as much as I did. Little 19 month old girl with a box of pantiliners, a small purple ball, and a smile on her face. So innocently making a mess.

It's so early still, I wonder what else this day might hold. Any guesses as to what she might get into next?

Editor's Note: E later found said pantiliners and was sticking them to the bottom of his feet and calling them shoes. They were just the right size.

6 comments:

Rachelle said...

LOL! I would have loved a picture! What a cute girl.

Blackeyedsue said...

Laughing My Guts Out!!! LOVE those days when they are into everything and you have to run and take a picture and then tell them what they did was naughty. As for what is next, my guess is that it will be a box of condoms. Thinking of course that they are ramen noodle flavoring packets. Or "soop" as my oldest called them.

Anonymous said...

YOu actually made me snort I laughed so hard.

At least you haven't had to call Poison Control yet. I once had a day where I had called them--TWICE--by 9:30.

momofalltrades said...

ROFL! That is great! My tampons now reside in a top cabinet, far, far away from a certain little boy who used to like chewing on them! LOL

Lei said...

be thankful it wasn't something messy! no cleaning or vacuuming involved is good in my book. ;)

Antique Mommy said...

That's funny! At least she didn't want to go to the grocery store wearing them on her feet. Although I've seen just about everything at Wal-Mart.