Thursday, February 09, 2006

My Super Powers

I was on the phone with a friend this morning discussing some strange dreams I have had lately. During our conversation, she mentioned that she doesn't have the same super powers in her dreams as I have in mine. This got me thinking and well, here we are. In my dreams, I typically have the following super powers:

1. I can fly
This power comes in great when I am trying to escape from bad guys. I just jump and into the air and I soar. I have trouble, however, in trying to fly while carrying someone else. I just don't fly as well when carrying one of my children, for example. I do much better when not weighed down.

2. I can be invisible
This is a fairly recent development. I have not always had the power of invisibility. I like it though. Comes in pretty handy.

3. I can go through glass
This is a good one. It has taken me some time to fine tune it, but it is very useful. Especially when I am in a tall building and I fly to the top and need to get out. I just stick my hands in front of me and I glide straight through windows. Great super power.

Okay, so am I totally weird? What do you think these mean? And what super powers do you have when you dream?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are AmAZing. I wish I could boast such strength!

Kathryn Thompson said...

Your dreams crack me up. I am so glad you didn't post them in their entirety here, because.....YOWZA. But you definitely have powers in your dreams and powers to dream those kinds of dreams only come to me when I'm pregnant.

Linsey Farley Jameson said...

I have some powers, I can be invisible, I have tele-kenisis (I obviously have no spelling powers) and I have super sight and hearing. One thing I HATE about my dreams though is I have SUper SLow Motion Walking/Running. So annoying.

Rachelle said...

Wow! You are a super hero. In my dreams, I am skinny and able to say no to food.

JD said...

Love the background and I love wamu!!LOL When I was little i could pee faster if I relaxed and took a deep breath. When I would get caught running malasses speed in my dream i would take that same relaxing deep breath and beable to run normal.