Sunday, February 12, 2006

A secret present and a question

Charming and E come back from a trip to the grocery store:

E: Mommy! Do you want a heart present?
Me: What?
E: Do you want a present? A Secret Present?

Later:

E: Mom, do you want to get your present?
Me: No.
E:Let's go unwrap it.
Me: So what is my present?
E: It's a Secret Present. C'mon, let's go get it.

Hmmmm.... Charming probably would have done better to say nothing to him at all about it, although it was clear to me that E didn't actually know what it was.

So, on another topic, I am wondering if anyone can explain to me the following:

I usually wake up a few hours after I have gone to bed because I have to pee, and yet I am totally parched and dried out. I use the toilet, take a small drink, and wake up hours later with yet another full bladder. How on earth is this possible? I am so dry, I drink nothing and yet wake up multiple times a night to pee buckets! Anyone know about this?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm, call me weird... but maybe you're just pregnant.

Kathryn Thompson said...

I think you might be pregnant.
You should use some of that pee and put it on a stick or something. :)

Stephanie said...

Ha ha.