Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Rolling it Up

Okay, so over the weekend Charming bought a PS2. He already had one game for it, and so he started playing a crazy game called Katamari Damacy. The object of the game is this: you have a big ball and you roll it around various places picking up all kinds of stuff, that stick to your ball (your katamari) making it bigger and bigger and bigger. You then give your ginormous katamari ball to the King of all Cosmos who hurls it into the sky and it becomes a star. It's weird, and quite fun. I am developing an addiction to this wacky video game.

Anyway, so last night as I was trying to sleep and trying to figure out how to get Reenie to not cry and go to sleep herself, I thought about this game. And I thought to myself-- that is what I want. I want my own katamari ball that I can roll around my living room, my kitchen and pick up all the toys and crud and then just hurl it into the sky and be done with it. Doesn't that sound great? So if anyone has a spare katamari for sale, let me know. Maybe I'll try E-bay.

5 comments:

Carrie said...

I think a katamari ball like that would be wicked awesome!:)

WarriorWife said...

Sweet! I could definitely use one of those at my office! Did you find any on ebay?

Kathryn Thompson said...

You crack me up. Can I play?

Rachelle said...

I want one of those too! Do you know where I can get one?

Kristen said...

Sounds good to me. E-bay's probably your best bet...you can find anything there. :-) If you find one, let me know!

By the way, I found your blog on cirques des mamans...just joined a few days ago. Come visit me sometime! :-)