Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Croup-dy Doo

S, as I mentioned has croup. The Croup. Seal bark cough and all.

Yesterday consisted of lots of crying, whining, cuddles, calling Charming (does that look like Charmin, to anyone else?) and pulling him out of meetings, a sanity call to Daring Young Mom, and finally a call to the doctor to make an appointment because I had had ENOUGH.

Amazingly enough-- I did manage to make dinner, vacuum and work on NANOWRIMO. (All these things were done while Charming and S were at the doctor's or sleeping.)

After the Daddy-Daughter Duo got back from the Dr's I went to a SHADE clothing party. If you are worried about baring your midriff or showing off too much cleave-- these shirts are for you. Fabulous undershirts that will give you that layered look, while keeping you modest.

The doctor prescribed some steroids for S. They are little pills we have to crush and then sneak into her food. I was up with S every hour for the first few hours of her nighttime sleep last night as it was agreed it was my turn. All things considered, I am doing pretty well today.

Now I think I am off to do a little holiday internet shopping. Including a stop to buy me a t-shirt.

NANOWRIMO count: (Shockingly) 12,479

1 comment:

Kathryn Thompson said...

You are so nice. You mean a customer besides me? NO! Give me a sanity call any time. It spreads the sanity both ways.