Friday, November 04, 2005

NANOWRIMO

For those of you who don't know, like some of my other blogging friends, I am attempting to write a novel in one month.

It is supposed to be 50,000 words.

Well, an update.

Friday night, 9:54 p.m. I have 6,821 words. I am tired. I am going to bed.

Perhaps a true novelist would stay up late trying to get to her goal of having 8,000 words at this point, but I am a sucker for my pillow. My obsessive need for sleep may just be my downfall. But sleep, sleep I will. Tomorrow I will have another chance to not catch up on my word count, but tonight I must catch up on my zzzz's.

3 comments:

Kathryn Thompson said...

We're at almost the same spot. Do you want me to email you the word count tracker that Heather got from Anna? It helps a ton and you would realize you're on schedule afterall.

Heather said...

Yup! You are on schedule. Me, too. Go, novelist girl, go!

Stephanie said...

DYM- yeah, okay, except, Heather do I already have it?

MF- I don't know how it all gets done- oh wait-- it doesn't. The house suffers quite a bit. And thank you for your compliment