Friday, November 18, 2005

This is not to be here

Okay, so today is supposed to be a non-computer/internet/blog day.

But, out of necessity, this will not be so, as I have An Announcement.

It's been two years, but today it happened. I received a visit from Aunt Flo. This is good and bad as it means several things:

1. I am not pregnant. :)

2. My crazy, sobbing, screaming, stomping moods can be attributed to Flo's visit :}

3. I am having crazy, sobbing, screaming, stomping moods. :(

That said, I went to this Mom's Club thing today, and I have officially decided not to join up with them. It's not a good fit for me, I don't think. Of the twenty, two ladies have been friendly to me, and I as am having a hard time making friends here as it is, I just don't think I need to be with a group where I have to exert massive efforts to get to know people.

When we got home the kids were crabby, and then I stepped in a puddle of water on the floor. In trying to determine where the water came from, I discovered it was not water at all.

No, my friends, not water. Not water at all. He-who-will-not-be-named left a fluid on the floor. It was not water. Not water at all. Nuff said.

But in other news, I earned some commission from Barefoot Books. $7.74, people. Big money. Of course I will never see the money until I earn about $30 in commission. Which means if I want my $7.74, I have to keep selling their books. Hmmm.....

Well, my Creative Memories open house is tomorrow. I put out almost 200 flyers. I fear no one will come. This will make me sad, I am sure. But-- we are going to Washington on Wednesday and we got a DVD player for the car so I AM PUMPED!

Hope everyone else is having a less weird day than I am.

1 comment:

Heather said...

K, so I also should not be blogging, or online at all. I should be both nano-ing, and wrimo-ing. But I'm putting off the gut-wrenching writing I've got to do to catch up. :) I feel you about the crazy cyclical angst. :) ARRRRgh!

:) Have a great time in Washington.