Thursday, November 17, 2005

A gift to you

My friend came over this morning to visit another friend with me (for the Mormons-- we were going visiting teaching). I was not ready to go and my house was a disaster. While in my frazzled rush to get going I said to her, "tell me your house looks like this sometimes, too." She said, "my house looks like this all the time. It actually makes me feel kind of good to see someone elses house like this." So there you go. That's what I've been saying for years. So, to all my faithful readers, a gift:





I hope it brings you JOY!

3 comments:

Kathryn Thompson said...

Isn't that a freeing thing to do?

Heather said...

When I did it, my pics were broadcast on local TV. :) ER... Never thought that would happen.

:)Heather

Stephanie said...

Oh, you are all so welcome. I feel glad that my mess brings others joy.