Monday, January 23, 2006

Confession Time

"Mommy!!! I'm STUCK!!!!"

Yes, yes you are. But tell me, why did it occur to you that putting the tennis ball sleeve on your foot was a good idea?

In other news, my house is a bomb site. I simply can't get myself to clean it. I feel like poo, and in my good moments I feel like doing anything but cleaning. And so, a few more confessions:

1. I have of late been refusing to unload the dishwasher
It's Charming's job! And it simply is not compatible with the visual clean. Why would I take something out and put it somewhere else when it is already out of sight? Hmmm? I ask you. Why?

2. I was not as excited with the positive pregnancy result this time, as I was with the first two
Sorry, Spider. I hope when you are born and Mommy loves you to pieces that you never find out about this little tidbit of information.

3. My house will probably look like a horrible mess for at least another month
I am pretty upset about this, but what can I do? The children take up more of my energy than I can give right now, and there is no one I can really call for back-up or reinforcements.
Oh yeah, and...

4. The Christmas Decorations are still NOT down
Well, that's it. Anyone know a good maid?

3 comments:

WarriorWife said...

Let me come help you sometime this weekend. I think I'm free on Saturday, and I will clean anything you tell me to (provided there's yellow rubber gloves.) :)

Stephanie said...

Oh you're so nice.

Yes, I will give you a call.

Kathryn Thompson said...

Seriously. You should get a maid and then blog about it all the time and drive us mad with envy.