Wednesday, January 18, 2006

It's me again

Okay, so it's been an hour or two since the last post and I already have more to say. Probably because I just talked to my mom and she said, "Oh I just commented on your blog post about the Rainy Eyes." So I read what she wrote. Here is what she said:

"I am so blessed to have a daughter that likes the rainy place. I too like the rainy place and miss it almost as much as you do, Stephanie. We all have to make choices when it comes to lifestyle. My living in Sp-- is the same kind of choice - cheaper housing, slower pace, less money for the same job (at least 1/3 less than Se--), it has been an adjustment as well. Just know that you are not alone in your journey and that I am always with you in thought and in loving you and missing the rainy place. Let's take a little trip to Se-- together and find that happy place again. I love you. Mom"

What a Nice Mommy.

And also, I love rain. But I do have a special place in my heart for this:


It is snowing right now. The snowman is all that is left of Sunday's snow, but I don't think he's had his V8 juice today, do you?

2 comments:

WarriorWife said...

I'm glad you came back only 2 hours later. I love reading your blog, and I have been trying to make a conscious effort to make more posts, since I know how much it means to you.
I do love your blog, and even if you think only 5 people read it, at least know that I look at it 5 times a day hoping for more entries! :)

Heather said...

I think he had his V-8 juice. He looks perfectly vertical to me. Oh wait. Maybe that's because I haven't had MY V-8 juice. :)