Friday, October 21, 2005

Funny Hubby and Turning 25

My husband and I went on a "date" this morning. As we were about to leave we had the following conversation:

Mike: Oh, youre not wearing make-up?
Me: Do I need it?
Mike: Oh, not at all. (Then he adds this) That's the only answer I could give.
Me: Well, you didn't need to add that.
Mike: Well, I could have said of course you need it, which would not have been true AT ALL.
Me: You're doing pretty good this morning.

He's cute.

Moving on.

Tomorow is my birthday. For anyone thinking of me-- here is the cake I want:
It will be chocolate, and fabulous, and much, much larger than this image. (Oh yeah, and in the perfect world, it would be 10 calories and taste like 400).

Here are some gift ideas:






(It doesn't have to be this maid necessarily. Any old maid who will cook and clean for me will do.)



And of course:



Now, if you can't afford any of these, don't agree with indentured servitude, don't have the power to turn sticks into trees or don't want to be held responsible for my husband's wrath should a puppy arrive on our doorstep-- a plain old happy birthday will do. I'll take what I can get.

No comments: