Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Spare Parts

So, here it is, a fact of life: babies and toddlers play with their "parts." Their own usually, and hey, it's not a big deal. They are just curious and fascinated with a body part that usually only appears at bath time and diaper changes. I am okay with that. Sometimes I giggle, but I am okay with it.

Today, during one of E's diaper changes, S decided to fiddle with E's part. Not a big deal except that E had poos in that "area" and it stressed me out. Had to disinfect little S. .....

AND!

I came up with some strange solutions to this problem, but after I published them Prince Charming said I shouldn't have, so sorry, this was a lot more interesting before he censored it.

Of course, you might have stopped reading my blog if I had let the original content go unedited.

No comments: